To reduce the risk of injury or equipment damage when you install the Cognex product, observe the following precautions:
- Route cables and wires away from high-current wiring or high-voltage power sources to reduce the risk of damage or malfunction from the following causes: over-voltage, line noise, electrostatic discharge (ESD), power surges, or other irregularities in the power supply.
- Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for regulatory compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
- Ensure that the cable bend radius begins at least six inches from the connector. Cable shielding can be degraded or cables can be damaged or wear out faster if a service loop or bend radius is tighter than 10X the cable diameter
- This device should be used in accordance with the instructions in this manual.
- All specifications are for reference purpose only and may be changed without notice.